2. False impersonation of the true owner of the land or contract.
3. Instruments executed under fabricated or expired power of attorneys.
4. Deed delivered after the death of the grantor.
5. Deed delivered after the death of the grantor.
6. Deed by minors.
7. Deeds not properly delivered.
8. Incorrect legal descriptions.
9. Duress in execution of instruments.
10. Misrepresentation of the marital status of the grantor.
11. Misinterpretation of wills, deeds and other instruments.
12. Interests arising by deeds to fictitious characters to conceal illegal activities on the premises.
13. Undisclosed or missing heirs.
14. Wills not properly probated.
15. Deeds to or from invalid or non-existing corporations or partnerships.
16. Mistakes in recording legal documents.
17. Unmarketability of title.
18. Record defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters not known or disclosed to the new owner that attach before date of policy.
19. Legal right of access.
20. Easements, claims of easements or encumbrances which are not shown by the records.
21. Taxes or assessments not shown as existing liens by the records.
22. Unrecorded liens for services, labor or materials imposed by law.
23. Encroachments and boundary conflicts which a correct survey would disclose and not shown of record.
24. Claims of parties in possession not shown of record.
25. Unpatented mining claims.